Blue Horseshoe Solutions
11590 N. Meridian, Ste 520, Indianapolis, IN 46032
Blue Horseshoe is a privately held consulting and solution services firm headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with additional offices in Columbus, OH and Denver, CO. We pride ourselves on diligently working with our customer to analyze your business processes, technology, and long term goals in order to apply practical and economical tier one solutions to improve your profitability and increase efficiency.
Backed by two decades of unique Multi-National, Business Engineering, and Supply Chain experience, Blue Horseshoe
provides expert Management Consulting, Strategic Design, and System Implementation and Integration Services.
We work together with you every step of the way to analyze your current operations and strategic goals, while providing on-time and on-budget project completions.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
• Enterprise, Supply Chain, and WMS Solutions
• Business Applications including: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Lawson, Manhattan Associates, Warehousing for AX, Transportation for AX, BIAS, Vendor Portal
• Management & Strategy Consulting including: Operations Consulting, Facility Planning, Logistics Network Analysis, Material Handling Systems Design, Operational User’s Logic, and Voice & Light Directed Picking Design and Implementation
• Implementation Services including: project management, transition planning and integration, testing & training plans and execution, and support and optimization solutions & Optimization
• Wirtz Companies
• Amalie Oil Co
• Patron Spirits Company
• Tire Rack
• Cengage Learning
• Regis Corporation
• Roche Diagnostics
• Langham Logistics
• UWT Logistics
• Paul Mitchell
• Direct to Consumer
• 3PL Third Party Logistics
• Health Care Distribution and Providers
• Industrial Equipment Mfg/ Distribution
“Blue Horseshoe was able to quickly understand our supply chain business and proposed its Vendor Portal system as a solution to significant challenges we were experiencing. Our efficiencies in shipping, receiving, warehouse and tracking our international orders has improved with Blue Horseshoe’s solution and we look forward to our next steps with Blue Horseshoe to further enhance our operations.”
Daniel Dugan, IT Director of Application Services, Batteries Plus
“Blue Horseshoe was able to analyze our entire business operations and propose a very strategic, comprehensive bundle of solutions that will quickly and ultimately improve our overall efficiency as a company.”
Gianni Barkett, Chief Information Officer, Amalie Oil Co.
“We chose Blue Horseshoe because the company has an impressive track record of implementing solutions across a number of different industries and verticals. Blue Horseshoe is committed to developing solutions that will meet our needs today and in years to come.”
Nick Biagi, Director of Information Technology, Biagi Bros